Assist Transfer Pricing Managers in preparing transfer pricing reports and engagements for clients from various industries, in line with local and international guidelines, and support in the development, implementation and monitoring of Tax Services.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, accounting or other related field with strong qualitative focus.
Master’s Degree in Finance, Taxation or MBA will be highly regarded.
Attendance of the AUEB’s Long-Term Tax Seminar (or similar) is highly desirable.
1 – 2 years of previous working experience with a focus on:
- Efficient and successful delivery of Transfer Pricing advisory services to clients.
- Support to senior staff in managing Transfer Pricing projects.
- Participating in engagements requiring tax analysis, structure and strategy.
- Providing project oriented work and services.
We are seeking individuals who:
- Are able to balance multiple projects simultaneously and are team players.
- Are able to meet tight deadlines and eager to support senior staff in Transfer Pricing projects.
- Feel at ease with numbers and statistical analysis.
- Have strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Display excellent communication skills in both Greek and English (both oral and written).
- Have knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
ΣΟΛ Crowe offers excellent opportunities for rapid career development and a competitive remuneration package, within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
All CVs will be treated with strict confidentiality.