ΣΟΛ Crowe is looking for a highly skilled, experienced and ambitious individual who will assume the role of Senior Consultant at Risk Management Department, of our company, with the drive to work in an entrepreneurial environment supporting a variety of clients.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform and control full internal audit cycle on the behalf of the client
- Design internal audit procedures based on clients’ businesses and needs
- Develop impactful internal policies and procedures
- Able to handle any issue arise regarding public interest companies’ regulatory framework
- Understand clients’ needs and build an effective communication
- Deliver excellent client services
- University degree, preferably in Economics/Finance/ Mathematic or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 – 6 years of work experience in advisory or in financial services, in the areas of internal audit/ risk management/ regulatory compliances
- Holder of professional certification of CIA is mandatory
- Familiarity with latest Corporate Governance developments
- Excellent command of the English language
- Member of Registry of Internal Auditors (Μητρώο Εσωτερικών Ελεγκτών του Υπουργείου Οικονομικών) will be considered as an asset
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in teams
- High level of discretion for confidential work and information
- Strong ability to plan, prioritize and ensure decisions
- Ability to travel 20%
- Competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects,
- Continuous training and development within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- At ΣΟΛ Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues.
All CVs will be treated with strict confidentiality.