ΣΟΛ Crowe is looking for a highly skilled, experienced and ambitious individual who will assume the role of IT Audit / IT Advisory Supervisor, with the drive to work in an entrepreneurial environment supporting a variety of clients to join our Technology Advisory and Assurance (TAAS) practice.
Reporting to IT Audit/ Advisory Manager the successful candidate will participate in challenging and demanding IT Risk assurance and IT advisory engagements. Main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervising IT Assurance and IT Consulting engagements and support Project Manager and Director to ensure high quality delivery on time and within the project budget.
- Supervising IT Audits performed as part of financial audit engagements for clients from various industry sectors. In particular, acting as an IT audit specialist will be member of a team providing integrated audit services.
- Participating in IT Audits performed in support of Internal Audit (Co/ Outsourcing) of leading Organizations from various industries especially from the Financial Services sector.
- Performing D&A (Data & Analytics) procedures in the context of financial audits as well as forensic engagements.
- Performing IT controls reviews and attestation in compliance with various regulatory frameworks and industry standards (e.g. SOx, ISAE3402/SOC1, SOC2 etc.).
- Providing control reviews, security assessments and process level controls optimizations services for large-scale IT enabled business transformations and mainly for SAP ERP and other core systems implementations.
- Present and communicate status and issues to project manager and client management.
- Preparing and reviewing workpapers as well as preparing final versions of reports and other engagement deliverables.
- Providing technical guidance to staff and client organization personnel with respect to information technology controls and the implementation of digital transformation strategies.
- Set performance expectations for senior and staff level and provide performance feedback.
- Participating/leading strategic and tactical initiatives related to new product offerings and services.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients to address their needs and identify new opportunities for business.
- University degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Business Computing and Information Technology or IT Security or a related field with a good knowledge of Finance and Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in IT Auditing, Internal Controls review/ design/ Implementation and relevant areas.
- In depth knowledge of generally accepted GRC, IT Governance, Controls and audit frameworks as well as IT security & risk assurance standards such as: CobiT, ISO 2700x, ISAE 3402/ SOC1/ SOC2, ITIL etc.
- Strong background and proven experience in SQL and D&A, especially in using relevant tools for performing audit procedures (CAATs).
- Experience in the implementation of core business applications and enterprise platforms (e.g. ERP, Core Banking systems) preferably SAP ERP.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Professional qualifications such as CISA, CISM, CIA, CISSP will be considered an asset
- Highly motivated, able to perform under minimum supervision and adaptable to changes
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- Professionalism, enthusiasm, stress tolerance, career orientation, team working spirit
- Competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects,
- Continuous training and development within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- At ΣΟΛ Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues.
All CVs will be treated with strict confidentiality.